Thread: Car Tips
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:41 AM
bongobro bongobro is offline
Special Contributor
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Granite City, Illinois (St. Louis)
Posts: 194
Cool Re: Car Tips

If your ride's license plates are damaged (bent or warped, or the paint has begun to craze or peel so that your number can't easily be read), check with your state's motor vehicle department about replacement license plates. In most states, they can be replaced at little or no cost to you.
keepin' the beat goin' and passing it on!
Reply With Quote